Are you interested in purchasing a firearm off of or another online dealer?  You will need to have the firearm transferred to a local FFL Dealer.  

Firearms can be transferred to Sheepdog Public Safety from dealers, manufacturers, importers, or an individual upon receipt of proper identification. 

The cost of a transfer is $10 per gun.  

Once you have selected the gun you wish to acquire, come in to our store with the address of the other dealer and the type of firearm. At that time you will complete the ATF Form 4473 and pay the transfer fee.

A valid NC pistol permit or NC concealed carry permit is REQUIRED for handguns.

Long Guns
A background check or NC concealed carry permit is REQUIRED for long guns.

You must pay for the gun and shipping. (COD shipments will be refused)

You cannot pick up your transferred firearm until you have either a valid handgun purchase permit (for handguns) , passed an ATF background check at our office (for long guns), or with a valid NC concealed carry handgun permit.

We will send our FFL to the other dealer. 

Once the gun arrives, you will be contacted to retrieve it and pay any unpaid balance. 

There is no warranty on transferred guns on behalf of Sheepdog Public Safety.  Sheepdog Public Safety is not responsible for any issues with your transferred firearm.  

%d bloggers like this: